ILJ BoardsAutomatic registration has been closed. If you would like to become a member here, please email iljboards@yahoo.com  

Go Back   ILJ Boards > Community > The Marketplace

Old 01-13-03, 11:18 AM
Administrator

Default Board guidelines

Welcome to the Marketplace
This is the place for people who have Registered Member, Mod, or Admin status at iljboards to promote your business, tell about your services, sell things, hunt giveaways and great deals, share promo ideas, and post responses and questions about these ads. It is also the place to talk about things related to business, and to share ideas about fundraising.

Each poster is expected to follow the basic rules of truth in advertising and the ilj rules and guidelines. ilj and it's owners, personel whether paid or volunteer or volunteering their services to any group which assists ilj, and can not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of ads therefore it is important that you use good sense in responding to ads and proceed with caution. Because there is a trust factor that develops between members, people who are still in Newbie status (usually that would be people who have not yet made at least 5 posts elsewhere on the boards) or who are in probationary status for any reason may not post in the Marketplace.

The Marketplace is the only place on iljboards where ads may be placed. Since iljboards is based in the United States of America we follow US law. That means that ads for things that are not legal in the US such as getting prescription drugs without a doctor's prescription may not be placed here. This means a prescription from a real doctor who has really seen and examined the patient. Anyone doing that will loose the privelege of being part of ilj. This is a Christian family board dedicated to honoring the Lord Jesus Christ so any "adult content" ads will be removed and anyone placing such ads will also loose the privelege of being part of ilj. It seems only fair to let people know this up front so they can choose whether or not they want to be part of ilj and whether the ad they are thinking of posting is one that will benefit them.

We hope that the Marketplace may also become a place that ilj members can talk about business concerns, share ideas that work for them, ask questions, discuss what works and what doesn't especially in the area of home and Internet businesses, talk about Christian ethics in the workplace etc.
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

www.caringhandsministries.com

Last edited by Ann; 04-25-08 at 05:05 PM. Reason: to clarify policy
Old 11-08-05, 05:06 PM

Could I post an add for another Message Board?? Prolly a stupid Question but...
Old 11-08-05, 06:38 PM
Administrator

Yes you can. As long as it is sonmething that does not violate terms of service of ilj. Obvuiously we are not going to advertise an x rated site or one that promotes something God says is wrong but I doubt that you would do that anyhow.
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

www.caringhandsministries.com