ILJ BoardsAutomatic registration has been closed. If you would like to become a member here, please email iljboards@yahoo.com  

Go Back   ILJ Boards > Ministry > Prayer Requests and Praises

Notices

Old 08-06-17, 06:39 PM
Administrator

Exclamation Thank You Jesus! 400+

We prayed for a loaves and fishes blessing for Caring Hands back to school giveaway Jesus did it! He made us able to help more than 400 people and those 12 baskets full of leftovers were more like 14 or 15 bags full that went to Hope for the Hungry in Banks County and more beyond that to other places to share with people who need. Americans Helping Americans blessed us with school supplies a church 2 hrs or more from here sent school supplies and money, a man we don't know drover more than 2 hours to bring us $100. God is so good.
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

www.caringhandsministries.com
Old 08-08-17, 02:32 PM
ILJ Addict

Awesome!
Old 08-12-17, 01:32 AM

That is great news my friend! God bless!

Tags
abundance, back to school, blessing, clothes, giveaway, loaves and fishes, school supplies, supply