ILJ BoardsAutomatic registration has been closed. If you would like to become a member here, please email iljboards@yahoo.com  

Go Back   ILJ Boards > Ministry > Prayer Requests and Praises

Old 10-14-05, 10:15 AM

Location: Right now in the sticks in SE Oklahoma near Pine Creek Lake.

What a wonderful thread.

I thank and praise you, Loving and Gracious God, for throne room privileges. I thank and praise you especially for your tender mercies....that even when our frail hearts are in a knot and we have no words.... yet when we come in humility and faith and bow before you with our needs, your Holy Spirit makes intercession for us in your will. Oh Lord God, with you we truly are victors. Thank you Lord Jesus, for making it possible in your atonement.

Praise forever to our God of Love and Grace,

everhope
Old 10-14-05, 07:02 PM
Administrator

Father thank You for sending reenforcements who will pray and praise!
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

www.caringhandsministries.com
Old 10-18-05, 07:58 AM

Location: Right now in the sticks in SE Oklahoma near Pine Creek Lake.

Lord, as we lift up the needs and requests on this board in prayer, we do so with praise and thanksgiving for the wonderful privilege and power of prayer made possible by your Son.

Thank you for this place and those in authority who place such a high premium on prayer. Protect this board. We believe your promises and trust in your compassion and everlasting mercy. And we desire to see your hand that Christ may receive the honor and glory for all answers. Bless all those who make requests here. In Jesus Holy Name, Amen.
Old 12-19-05, 02:09 PM

Edited because I will not stand for some one mocking God.

Last edited by Don Disney; 12-19-05 at 03:41 PM.
Old 12-19-05, 04:43 PM
Forgiven and Free

Our Lord delights in the praises of His people.
Thank you,Heavenly Father,for the opportunity
to praise You for all that You are,all that You've
done,and all that You will do,for Your glory and honor.

We give You the Highest Praise!!

Whitewolf
Old 06-07-08, 10:03 PM

Psalm 34:3 O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.
Psalm 34:4 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
Psalm 34:8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

Psalm 69:30 I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.
Psalm 69:31 This also shall please the LORD better than an ox or bullock that hath horns and hoofs.

2Corinthiaqns 10:4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;
Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature Matthew 16:15

Come visit us at http://www.caringhandsministries.com
Old 06-07-08, 11:48 PM
God is so Good

Knowing that Praise "opens the door to His presence" has been one of the most marvelous wonderful revelations the Lord has ever shown me..
No matter what the situation is if I begin to Praise Him it is alright...
This song has been on my mind a lot after someone reminded me of it a couple of weeks ago..

My Jesus, I love Thee, I know Thou art mine;
For Thee all the follies of sin I resign.
My gracious Redeemer, my Savior art Thou;
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, ítis now.

I love Thee because Thou has first loved me,
And purchased my pardon on Calvaryís tree.
I love Thee for wearing the thorns on Thy brow;

Iíll love Thee in life, I will love Thee in death,
And praise Thee as long as Thou lendest me breath;
And say when the death dew lies cold on my brow,

In mansions of glory and endless delight,
Iíll ever adore Thee in heaven so bright;
Iíll sing with the glittering crown on my brow;

Psa 34:8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

Support our Troups!!
Old 06-08-08, 12:24 AM
Administrator

I love that song. Thank you for posting it.
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

Old 05-04-09, 06:22 AM

1Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Psalm 22:3 But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.
Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature Matthew 16:15

Come visit us at http://www.caringhandsministries.com
Old 06-27-09, 12:18 PM
Purkuutoop

Default Praise is our most mighty weapon

Hello all my HISR family. I feel comfortable enough to ask for prayer for our home, specifically my marriage.
I feel like I have done all that I could do and I get nothing in return as far as emotionally, mentally, and every other emotion or feeling. Sometimes I have even thought about just leaving everything behind. I love my kids, but I get so stressed out that I end up saying very unkind things to them.

It is embarrassing to have to go through things like this. Most of the time I am depressed and can hardly find joy in anything. I've tried holding on, but I cannot stand being treated this way. Your prayers are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Old 06-27-09, 12:27 PM
Administrator

Father please minister to this person and their family. Please draw them to a place in Christ where they can have peace and please also help them have patience with the children. Please work on each one in this home that they may love each other and treat each other with respect and affection. Please give them joy that goies past happiness and flls the soul even when things that are happening are hard. Thank You,

Old 08-19-11, 10:28 AM

I praise your holy name LORD, You have done so many awesome things in my life. I praise you for the awesome family you have blessed me with. Thank you LORD!!! Over and over again!!!

Tags
praise, prayer, warfare