ILJ BoardsAutomatic registration has been closed. If you would like to become a member here, please email iljboards@yahoo.com  

Go Back   ILJ Boards > Ministry > Prayer Requests and Praises

Old 04-11-13, 05:34 PM
ILJ Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPPT1974 View Post
Praying for these two and that Lance will get to know Christ as his Savior and Lord! Praying that they will lean on the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!
Gwynewth knows Jesus as her Lord and Savior.
Do you know Jesus? If you want Jesus in your heart A admit that you're a sinner in need of God. B believe that Jesus died on the Cross and rose for your sins C confess Jesus as the Lord of your life. Pray this prayer Jesus I know that I've sinned against You. I sinned and am responsible for sinning. I believe that You died on the Cross and was raised for my justification. I now confess and receive Him as my personal Savior.
Old 09-01-13, 04:08 PM
ILJ Addict

Gwyneth's husband is still desperately in need of prayers. he isn't saved and needs big time to treat his wife better
Do you know Jesus? If you want Jesus in your heart A admit that you're a sinner in need of God. B believe that Jesus died on the Cross and rose for your sins C confess Jesus as the Lord of your life. Pray this prayer Jesus I know that I've sinned against You. I sinned and am responsible for sinning. I believe that You died on the Cross and was raised for my justification. I now confess and receive Him as my personal Savior.
Old 09-01-13, 04:14 PM
Administrator

Amen. Please Lord
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

www.caringhandsministries.com
Old 09-04-13, 12:41 AM
ILJ Addict

Jesus help Gwyneth with her health and help her husband to be kind to display The Fruit of The Spirit
Old 09-04-13, 11:03 AM
Administrator

If she feels she is actually abused physically, mentally, emotionally., or financially she should go to WWW.ndvh.org. if she is just unhappy that he is not more pleasant and considerate, and doing and saying more kind things that is different from abuse of course
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

Old 09-06-13, 06:16 PM
ILJ Addict

Ann she lives in Wales. I am not sure if they have the facilities there.
Old 09-08-13, 12:25 PM
ILJ Addict

Gwyneth still need our prayers everyone! Her husband is making things miserable for her
Old 09-09-13, 12:18 AM
Administrator

WWW.welshwomensaid.org.UK helps women in Wales with domestic violence

Old 09-10-13, 10:41 AM
ILJ Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann View Post
WWW.welshwomensaid.org.UK helps women in Wales with domestic violence
Thank you Ann. Now to tell her about the place in wales without her hubby not or his family finding out. Thank you for the information
faithangel
Old 09-26-13, 04:11 PM
ILJ Addict

praying in Jesus Name for Gwyneth's husband
Old 10-29-13, 08:42 PM
ILJ Addict

We need to keep on praying for Gwyneth & her husband, He uses his loved one to be in control of her. How sad.
Old 10-29-13, 09:23 PM
Administrator

Father please help each one involved in this roses and receive truth

Old 11-01-13, 10:18 AM
ILJ Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann View Post
If she feels she is actually abused physically, mentally, emotionally., or financially she should go to WWW.ndvh.org. if she is just unhappy that he is not more pleasant and considerate, and doing and saying more kind things that is different from abuse of course

Very true!!!
Old 11-03-13, 06:01 PM
ILJ Addict

praying Jesus prying
Old 12-03-13, 07:25 PM
ILJ Addict

We still need to keep on praying for Gwyneth's husband. He isn't saved & really needs The Lord in his life to convict him. I suspect that his family is in the same boat.
Jesus I come to thee with a humble heart and ask thee to help Gwyneth's husband. Jesus he isn't saved and needs all of the Fruit of the Spirit. the mist important as thy word says being love. Jesus he also needs self control, gentleness, kindness, goodness, . Jesus take his anger and the animosity towards his wife and rebuke in thy Name. Jesus I also beseech thee to help his family in the same manner. I ask these things in Jesus Name I pray amen.