ILJ BoardsAutomatic registration has been closed. If you would like to become a member here, please email iljboards@yahoo.com  

Go Back   ILJ Boards > Community > Christian Fellowship

Old 07-19-10, 02:41 AM
Administrator

Default Is there a secret to doing this right?

There is this contest and I have no idea how to go about it but there is a nice prize so I thought maybe someone could give me some hints. I don't think that's cheating, is it? Anyway it is a cow tipping contest and how do you get a cow to leave a good tip? Or am I supposed to tip the cow and if so for what and how much? I thought maybe Susan could ask Danny or something 'cause from the ads I saw it looks like cows eat there where he works a lot.
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

www.caringhandsministries.com
Old 07-19-10, 06:04 AM

Are you kidding me, Ann? Tipping cows, for crying out loud!

"When I choose to see what happens to me as coming from the Hand of God, I take the sword that was intended for my destruction and place it firmly in the Hand of my Defender." -R.D.G.
Old 07-19-10, 01:05 PM
Administrator

I've heard it is fun and easy during a hurricane - if you're careful about the wind direction.
Old 07-19-10, 07:34 PM
Administrator

Why would it be easier to give a tip to a cow or get one from a cow in a hurricane? I do not understand. You had better check with Danny. His company knows a lot about what cows do and say about eating places. And while you are at it please ask if they tip better when you bring them chicken.
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

Old 07-20-10, 10:40 AM
Administrator

It's easier because you have the cooperation of the wind.
Old 07-20-10, 04:31 PM
Administrator

So the wind blows the tip money out of or into their pockets? And where does a cow keep her pocket anyway?

Old 07-20-10, 06:32 PM
Administrator

Yes.
Old 07-21-10, 01:45 PM
Administrator

Hannibal wants to know why you are worried about tipping cows. He says he knows where there are some stupid dogs that need a good tip such as bite your owners for chaining you up, not the neighbors who are merely passing by.
Old 07-21-10, 04:44 PM
Administrator

Please tell Hannibal for me that I believe he is correct.

Old 07-21-10, 05:58 PM
Administrator

He thanks you, and says he hopes to be able to come along on the next trip as long as the McKattens don't mind him licking their ears.
Old 07-21-10, 07:05 PM
Administrator

An ear licking would serve them right about now. They are howling

Old 07-30-10, 11:42 AM
Administrator

He's an unhappy dog right now. Mama has been away all week.
Old 07-30-10, 06:41 PM
Administrator

Did Mama get some good rest?

Old 07-31-10, 07:11 AM
Administrator

It has been a delightfully restful week. Daughter and I began feeling restless for home yesterday - a good sign, I daresay.