ILJ BoardsAutomatic registration has been closed. If you would like to become a member here, please email iljboards@yahoo.com  

Go Back   ILJ Boards > Community > Christian Fellowship

Notices

Old 06-12-17, 12:47 PM
Administrator

Default we have 3 kittens

someone dropped 2 kitties off here this spring and I could not get ride to vet to het them fixed and yesterday on the way to church Charles discovered 3 kitties maybe weeks old.
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

www.caringhandsministries.com
Old 06-19-17, 04:38 PM
ILJ Addict

Are you keeping them?
Old 06-19-17, 11:22 PM
Administrator

I wish but w their mother that would make 7 cats and I can not afford proper vet care for all of them. But right now they need your prayers. A friend was here today nd picked up kitten to bring inside nd show Charles not knowing no one had touched them yet and then got another to bring in. Mother cat who was dumped here pregnant and is barely more than kitten herself and was just beginning to trust us did not like this at all and she has taken them somewhere . There are very few safe places around here and fewer w food so please pray she brings them back. I d even had a call from aa friend's mom who was maybe going to adopt all 4 mom and babes together. I feel like we violated mother kitten's trust.
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

Old 06-19-17, 11:30 PM
ILJ Addict

oh dear. praying.
Old 06-20-17, 02:06 PM
Administrator

Thank you They are back. Fluffy (mama) was in the deck this AM the babies under the house but came out to check out food when I put it near their cat entry (a tiny space only a cat can get through mama cat acting very fearful which makes me sad but they are here and babies are OK.

Old 06-20-17, 07:08 PM
ILJ Addict

Ah thank God. Mama cat should improve with time in terms of acting fearful!
Old 06-21-17, 12:27 PM
Administrator

Now she has taken them off somewhere again. She ate some but very little and unless she has found somewhere else that will feed them they have had none. So still praying for them.

Old 06-22-17, 07:53 AM
ILJ Addict

still praying.
Old 06-22-17, 01:15 PM
Administrator

Thank you Fluffy (Mama ) showed up for breakfast but dog next door showed up too. So another hungry day praying she will bring them back or find a good safe place

Old 06-23-17, 01:51 PM
Administrator

Paulo they're back! thank you for praying

Old 06-23-17, 06:56 PM
ILJ Addict

Ok just gonna keep praying for now that they stay!
Old 06-26-17, 04:33 PM
Administrator

Thank mew