ILJ BoardsAutomatic registration has been closed. If you would like to become a member here, please email iljboards@yahoo.com  

Go Back   ILJ Boards > Ministry > Prayer Requests and Praises

Notices

Old 05-17-17, 03:32 PM
Administrator

Default Father please help our leaders and bring each of them to know you

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. I Timothy 2:1-4

I know I don't pray enough for our leaders, how about you? I'm going to try to pray for them more.
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

www.caringhandsministries.com

Last edited by Ann; 05-17-17 at 03:57 PM.
Old 05-19-17, 07:56 PM

Praying for the leaders and that they will put aside their bickering and work together!
Old 05-19-17, 08:31 PM
Administrator

Father to my eyes we are n a mess and it appears our leaders are not walking Your way but maybe I just don't see it. Please help them please draw all who do not know Jesus to His love and righteousness. Please protect them and their families and loved ones. Thank You.
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

Old 05-21-17, 05:02 PM
Administrator

Father please draw our leaders to Jesus and give them the wisdom to govern well and the cleanness of heart to want to do so, Thank You

Old 05-22-17, 07:15 PM
Administrator

Father it was god to me to see pictures of President Trump at the wailing wall in Israel. Please help him to truly cry out in his heart to You and to the Messiah Christ Jesus thank You.

Tags
congress, government, governor, king, leaders, peace, prayer, praying, president, queen, supplication, supplications