ILJ BoardsAutomatic registration has been closed. If you would like to become a member here, please email iljboards@yahoo.com  

Go Back   ILJ Boards > Ministry > Prayer Requests and Praises

Notices

Old 05-08-16, 07:07 PM
ILJ Addict

Default My Cousins are going to be parents

Please pray for Chelsea and her husband. I learned to my delight that Chelsea's pregnant, and due in December. Thank you fpr praying
Do you know Jesus? If you want Jesus in your heart A admit that you're a sinner in need of God. B believe that Jesus died on the Cross and rose for your sins C confess Jesus as the Lord of your life. Pray this prayer Jesus I know that I've sinned against You. I sinned and am responsible for sinning. I believe that You died on the Cross and was raised for my justification. I now confess and receive Him as my personal Savior.
Old 05-09-16, 12:29 PM
Administrator

Father please bless this family and cause all to go well with the pregnancy and delivery in Jesus name, thank You.
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

www.caringhandsministries.com
Old 06-13-16, 04:59 PM
ILJ Addict

I'm sorry to say that Chelsea lost her baby
Do you know Jesus? If you want Jesus in your heart A admit that you're a sinner in need of God. B believe that Jesus died on the Cross and rose for your sins C confess Jesus as the Lord of your life. Pray this prayer Jesus I know that I've sinned against You. I sinned and am responsible for sinning. I believe that You died on the Cross and was raised for my justification. I now confess and receive Him as my personal Savior.
Old 06-13-16, 07:31 PM
Administrator

O Father please comfort them in Jesus name
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

Old 04-24-17, 06:33 PM
ILJ Addict

I'd forgotten that I asked you to pray for my cousins ON March 31th the twins were born. Parker weighed in at 4 lbs 12 ounce and Carter weighed 5 lbs 12 oz
Old 04-25-17, 01:46 PM
Administrator

How are they doing?

Old 04-29-17, 09:41 PM

Praying for the twins! And congrats BTW! God bless!