ILJ BoardsAutomatic registration has been closed. If you would like to become a member here, please email iljboards@yahoo.com  

Go Back   ILJ Boards > Ministry > Prayer Requests and Praises

Notices

Old 01-12-15, 03:19 PM
ILJ Addict

Default Jesus, God, protect my thoughts

Jesus, I want to have thought and words, that You The Holy Spirit, and God will approve of. Jesus. I have no need for Satan's thoughts. or ideas. Jesus help me with this. Jesus take the enemy's thought before I m ware of them. Jesus, I I don't need any of the devil's bullying. Jesus help me. Jesus intercede. Thank You Jesus.
Do you know Jesus? If you want Jesus in your heart A admit that you're a sinner in need of God. B believe that Jesus died on the Cross and rose for your sins C confess Jesus as the Lord of your life. Pray this prayer Jesus I know that I've sinned against You. I sinned and am responsible for sinning. I believe that You died on the Cross and was raised for my justification. I now confess and receive Him as my personal Savior.
Old 01-12-15, 10:11 PM
Administrator

amen Father please show her how to bring every thought into submission to Your word, Thank You.
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

www.caringhandsministries.com
Old 01-24-15, 02:47 PM
ILJ Addict

Jesus keep on protecting and placing Your shield over my thoughts and words. Jesus intercede as only You can. IN Jesus Name I pray amen.
Do you know Jesus? If you want Jesus in your heart A admit that you're a sinner in need of God. B believe that Jesus died on the Cross and rose for your sins C confess Jesus as the Lord of your life. Pray this prayer Jesus I know that I've sinned against You. I sinned and am responsible for sinning. I believe that You died on the Cross and was raised for my justification. I now confess and receive Him as my personal Savior.
Old 01-25-15, 04:59 AM
Administrator

Yes Lord please
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

Old 01-26-15, 09:23 PM

Praying you lean on the Lord. As He will lead and guide you my friend. Know the feeling. God bless!
Old 02-03-15, 03:36 PM
ILJ Addict

Jesus continue to intercede in this situation. Take the thought, not to mention the words the enemy has in store for me. Jesus, I am not interested at all in these trashy thoughts or words. Jesus, clean up those ill begotten thought, words and ideas, and inspire somebody to do something to glorify YOur Kingdome IN Jesus Name I pray amen
Old 02-03-15, 08:43 PM
Administrator

amen
Ray Knight a Bible teacher in Canada who in my opinon has a lot of wisdom taught that when the enemy tries to put thoughts in your head stop the moment you realize it and start praising Jesus and praying for blessings for other people . His rational is that even the devil gets tired of getting exactly what he does not want and will soon stop d0ing what causes it to happen. It works I know because it worked for me.

Old 02-26-15, 03:13 PM
ILJ Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann View Post
amen
Ray Knight a Bible teacher in Canada who in my opinon has a lot of wisdom taught that when the enemy tries to put thoughts in your head stop the moment you realize it and start praising Jesus and praying for blessings for other people . His rational is that even the devil gets tired of getting exactly what he does not want and will soon stop d0ing what causes it to happen. It works I know because it worked for me.
Amen and PTL Thank you
Old 03-11-15, 12:59 PM
ILJ Addict

Jesus take the thoughts I want zilch, nothing absolutely nothing to do with. Jesus snatch those illicit thoughts and take them way from me s far as the east is from the west. IN Jesus Name I pray amen.
Old 03-11-15, 06:04 PM
Administrator

Amen

Old 03-23-15, 09:39 PM
ILJ Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithangel45 View Post
Jesus take the thoughts I want zilch, nothing absolutely nothing to do with. Jesus snatch those illicit thoughts and take them way from me s far as the east is from the west. IN Jesus Name I pray amen.
Jesus take the thoughts the enemy wants me to give me and destroy them . Take those thoughts away. IN Jesus Name I pray amen.
Old 03-24-15, 02:02 PM
Administrator

amen

Old 04-08-15, 01:37 PM
ILJ Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithangel45 View Post
Jesus continue to intercede in this situation. Take the thought, not to mention the words the enemy has in store for me. Jesus, I am not interested at all in these trashy thoughts or words. Jesus, clean up those ill begotten thought, words and ideas, and inspire somebody to do something to glorify YOur Kingdome IN Jesus Name I pray amen
Jesus heed this prayer once again. Jesus keep Your hedge of protection and Your arms around me IN Jesus Name I pray amen
Old 05-02-15, 02:32 PM
ILJ Addict

Jesus once again I come to You and as You, plead with You to protect my thoughts Jesus You can take the thoughts and the like from me ahead of time . Replace those thoughts with ideas and thought hat will bless Jesus God and The Holy Spirit. IN Jess Name I pray amen
Old 05-03-15, 02:39 PM
Administrator

Proverbs 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.