ILJ BoardsAutomatic registration has been closed. If you would like to become a member here, please email iljboards@yahoo.com  

Go Back   ILJ Boards > Community > Christian Music

Notices

Old 05-14-06, 09:20 PM
Administrator

Glad you're back, you were missed! How's the licensing coming?
Old 05-14-06, 09:38 PM
Administrator

Glad you are back, Dave. Sorry you have been having kind of a rough time. Life does tend to get very bossy at times.
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

www.caringhandsministries.com
Old 05-17-06, 06:50 AM

hi my name is humblepie
my sell by date is the end of may (pastry starts to crumble then)
i'm a multi gender humble pie for anyone who wants a taste of me
i come in three different varieties, apple, rhubarb and peach.
my location is at the very top of the bakery shelf unless i get cracked then i get put to the bottom shelf.

lol

lol actually thats not entirely true.

my name is nic and i live in ireland. i'm 23.

i love hymns to hum along to all day
i attend a non denominational church and a monthly presbyterian one
i adore gods creation so i love walks in the forest and woodlands and country roads.
i love animals of all kinds and recently i have accepted that spiders are gods to and i should try and like them (Its hard though lol).

i am full time employed and work alot of hours in the week, but have a good few off which evens it out.
Old 05-17-06, 07:56 PM
Administrator

Hmm...spiders are gods - then mice are little demons - I think there was a mouse around in the garden with the snake and Eve, but you have to read between the lines to see it!
Old 10-17-06, 08:09 PM

Default is this where i am?

hi. i'm eric. last of the original hippies. okay, not the last... but original!
what i think is cool is that Jesus loves headbang, too! rock on!
Old 10-17-06, 10:24 PM
Administrator

Hey Eric!!
Welcome to ILJ! We're glad you're here!
Old 10-17-06, 11:17 PM
Administrator

Smile

Hello Eric welcome to ilj How did you find these bds? Holler if you need help on anything.
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

Old 10-13-08, 07:51 AM

Default a lil about me

Hi everyone!
I'm 27 years old from TN, I'm a grad student and recently married
Old 10-14-08, 12:18 AM

Hello welcome to ilj. Do you sing or play or simply listen and enjoy?
Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature Matthew 16:15

Come visit us at http://www.caringhandsministries.com
Old 07-10-11, 03:34 PM

Hey ya'll, I'm cole, I love Jesus and I love music
Old 07-10-11, 07:31 PM
Administrator

Hi Cole hope you enjoy ilj

Old 08-13-11, 02:23 PM

I am back lol i used to a member of here *dave or soemthing like that, anywho.

A lot as changed since i been here last. My mother is studying for her Masters in masters in divinity at Asbury Theological Seminary. I am liveing with her and going to LUO ( Liberty University Online ) studying for Bachelor of Science in Religion. I will be starting my 2nd year on the 22nd. I stoped the umc candidacy process few years ago but, last year i started over with it. It seems that it has changed snice i stoped and started over its much user friendy now. Thou i am still waiting for a mentor cus i live in a other state then my district. Aslo got a new DS who is helping me much better then the old one. He loves the idea that me and my mother are doing the process at the same time thou she is much father then me but still. Anywho i think thats about all.
Old 08-15-11, 02:01 PM
Administrator

Hello David welcome home. I'm glad things are going better for you. Hope you will visit the boards often. We have a quizle going in Christian fellowship, some discussions in The Doorway including one on Old and New Testament differences, the usual nonsense in Wacky World and we really need some input on this music section. Who are your favorite groups right now?

Old 05-23-17, 12:33 AM

Smile Post here are appreciated because...

1.) I value encouraging post from people who share their experiences that helps me with stuff.
2.) If music is the topic threads I will share how much I love southern gospel quartets. This machine is set to hear southern gospel radio stations.
Old 05-23-17, 09:22 AM
Administrator

Hello Rudy. Welcome back! Its been a long long time. How are you?