ILJ BoardsAutomatic registration has been closed. If you would like to become a member here, please email iljboards@yahoo.com  

Go Back   ILJ Boards > Community > Healthy Living

Old 02-11-09, 02:04 PM
Administrator

Default Peanut Butter

Warning rant ahead:

How could the president of that peanut co have told them to ship it anyway once he knew it was contaminated!?! In my own opinion thye charges here should be felony murder and assault with a deadly weapon. I think the charges should include Felony Murder 1 because they knew that salmonilla can kill, knew that it has killed, and did it anyway. Assault because they deliberately attacked people for profit which in my opinion is no different from a thug mugging siomeone...oh yeah I auppose it is different; the thug generally only hits 1 or 2 at a time not hundreds. :

Someone who helped Caring Hands was hurt by the past peanut butter thing. She didn't die. She did get very sick. She has not gotten well. She now can not work. She went from well controlled "mild" diabetes to serious uncontrolled blood glucose swings. Her vision is impaired. She has neuropathy (lack of normal feeling coupled with intense pain) in her feet and legs to the point where it is difficult for her to even getting and out of her car let alone drive. She hurts and frankly it hurts a lot to to know that apart from a miracle she will never be "normal" and healthy again. This is someone who used to go hiking, back country ATV'ing, be into most things n the community, smile a lot, be a kids group leader at church, etc. To know that people would do that to people on purpose arraugh! To know that someone would poision a child on purpose double arraugh!
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

www.caringhandsministries.com
Old 02-12-09, 11:00 AM
God is so Good

agreed...

there is a Scripture I have loved from the time I first read it..
for two reasons..

we can easily fall into these catagories...

Proverbs 30:8-9 (King James Version)

8Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:

9Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.

Psa 34:8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

Support our Troups!!
Old 02-15-09, 06:54 PM
ILJ Addict

Verily, Verily I say unto the inasmuch as you have done it tothe least of these you have done it to Me
Faithangel
Do you know Jesus? If you want Jesus in your heart A admit that you're a sinner in need of God. B believe that Jesus died on the Cross and rose for your sins C confess Jesus as the Lord of your life. Pray this prayer Jesus I know that I've sinned against You. I sinned and am responsible for sinning. I believe that You died on the Cross and was raised for my justification. I now confess and receive Him as my personal Savior.
Old 02-15-09, 11:45 PM
Administrator

Doc 83 yr old from church is now in hospital with an intestinal infection that is apparently related to eating peanut butter candy. Please pray for him.
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

www.caringhandsministries.com
Old 03-11-09, 03:38 PM
ILJ Addict

Now a compnay close to where I live is involved.
Faithangel
Do you know Jesus? If you want Jesus in your heart A admit that you're a sinner in need of God. B believe that Jesus died on the Cross and rose for your sins C confess Jesus as the Lord of your life. Pray this prayer Jesus I know that I've sinned against You. I sinned and am responsible for sinning. I believe that You died on the Cross and was raised for my justification. I now confess and receive Him as my personal Savior.

Tags
american peanut company, food, food poisioning, peanut butter, peanuts, salmonilla, sick, sickness