ILJ BoardsAutomatic registration has been closed. If you would like to become a member here, please email iljboards@yahoo.com  

Go Back   ILJ Boards > Community > Christian Fellowship

Old 02-12-10, 04:28 PM
Administrator

Default Nothing like the NE but

3 1/2 to 4 inches on the ground and coming down thickly enough so we can not see the other side of the valley.
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

www.caringhandsministries.com
Old 02-12-10, 05:54 PM

Everything has turned white.
Old 02-13-10, 10:35 AM
Administrator

I hear tell that 49 of fifth states all had snow this week. A record of some sort.
Old 02-13-10, 11:19 AM
Administrator

pretty though
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

Old 02-13-10, 07:28 PM

The only state w/o snow was Hawaii, the first time in recorded history. But one question, where is Algore to explain all this?
Old 02-14-10, 11:45 AM
Administrator

Default They now claim that the snow is proof of global warming

Quote:
"Here's the problem - these ‘snowpocalypses' that have been going through D.C. and other extreme weather events are precisely what climate scientists have been predicting, fearing and anticipating because of global warming," Ratigan said.
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeff-po...#ixzz0fWt7uwba

Personally I find it ironic that congress was unable to act on global climate change related bills bec of the snow.

Old 02-14-10, 03:46 PM
Administrator

Now then!
Old 02-15-10, 10:05 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Now then!
? ?

Old 02-15-10, 03:06 PM
Administrator

Just a random exclamation. Kind of funny, you're right.
Old 02-15-10, 03:25 PM

The climate constantly changes, guess we got lucky and Congress was prevented from making mistakes due to some of it, at least for a short time.
Old 02-15-10, 04:25 PM
Administrator

Best comment I've seen on global warming http://news.yahoo.com/comics/kit-n-carlyle

Tags
49 states, blizzard, climate change, congress, global warming, legislation, snow, storms