ILJ BoardsAutomatic registration has been closed. If you would like to become a member here, please email iljboards@yahoo.com  

Go Back   ILJ Boards > Community > Christian Fellowship

Old 08-10-18, 04:03 PM
Administrator

Default Miracles

God does so many miracles. Please share some He has done for you.
Praying for Erica’s aunt and uncle made me want to share 3 times I have seen God raise someone from dead. The first time was my mother. She had had horrible breathing problems. Been in and out of hospitals for years. Shortly after this was diagnosed as having malignant tumor between her wind pipe and her esophagus. This night she was struggling to breathe and then went silent. No breath no pulse nothing. I was crying and praying. My grandmother went out of the room came back half an hour later and said something like no point in praying now. I couldn’t have stopped if I had wanted to. Another half hour or more and she was breathing again. Not struggling to breathe just breathing. Her skin got warm her face stopped being gray.

The next was Debbie. She was pregnant and miscarried w major bleeding. Her husband took her to the ER. After a time she was pronounced dead and Dr. wrote death certificate but her husband would not stop praying. The Dr. tried to reason with him. He kept praying. Then she sat up and said “that was beautiful”. She still had her death certificate for years may still have it.

Then there was Charles December 17, 2004 he had been prescribed a medicine to which he turned out to be very allergic. I found him unconscious and barely breathing. Could not revive him. 911 came and could not either and lost airway in taking him out on gurney. Used breathing bag etc while taking to hospital. Dr there said he had no respiration or heart beat. He was medically revived Life support and they told us he could not respond to anything. But he did. Was out of ICU next day 3 days later same Dr walked into his hospital room and said “See You see what God did. He did it all. You’re going home today.
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

www.caringhandsministries.com