ILJ BoardsAutomatic registration has been closed. If you would like to become a member here, please email iljboards@yahoo.com  

Go Back   ILJ Boards > Community > Christian Fellowship

Old 10-02-08, 03:06 PM
Administrator

Default God's power in His church

God Said:
"My power is my power, it is not what man thinks it is. It is a power of love and life. It takes a seed as small as the mustard seed and grows it into a tree. It is the power to see how many apples there is in an apple seed. My power can bring down mountains and birth a baby. My power is stronger than you can imagine.

I want my power to empower you to be the witness I called you to be. Therefore, I have empowered you all with different gifts to be used where I want them used.

All my power will not be released into one individual but it will be and is being released into my church. Therefore you need each other so my total power will be seen by this world.

It is not an individual who will bring spiritual awakening to the world: it is the body of Christ. I have empowered TMCI and all its ministries to make a difference in their communities and throughout the world.

My power starts with my love. Agape love, love that says I choose to love you. The world looks at my church in America and does not see my love, it see self love. Self love says I want you to join my church so I can make you my disciple. They are not your disciples, they are my disciples. Teach them what I taught you and release them to minister.

My power loves people enough to be inconvenienced for them. To take time for their need. To mentor and help them in their Christian walk in the same way the Holy Spirit taught and led you.

My power will be released only when 2 Chron. 7:14 really happens.
God instructed me to read that scripture to you at this time. 2 Chron 7:14 if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. NKJV

God continue to say: You mouth it, you mean it at the time, but you do not do it. Remember the fad of what would Jesus do? Well it was only a fad. The problem is it needs to be a lifestyle.You must walk that What would Jesus do? lifestyle every day.

Some half hear, some do not hear me at all, because of the noise in their lives. Listen with your heart, not with the soulish area. Stop debating what I tell you, do it!

If you will fulfill 2 Chronicles 7: 14, I will move with power in all TMCI ministries and bring spiritual awaking in the nations. However, it will be my power that will set the ministries ablaze. It is my power through the Holy Spirit that will keep the fire going.

You must grow weaker and weaker, as John the Baptist said: I must decrease, He must increase.

There is enough empowerment in this room to turn the world upside down. My empowerment is sufficient to use this group and TMCI ministries to change the world for Christ.

My power is not manís church method. My empowerment will give you new thoughts and ideas of how to ministry with power, love, signs and wonders. You will be shown new ways that will bring people to me.

It is not the large crowd, but my spiritual army that will get it done. As you listen to me I will give you battle plans that will bring victory over the evil ones. I will have you shed light on things that have been in darkness for many years. You will bring life, ZoŽ life to many nations. You will not fail, because I will not fail you.

Do you believe me? I will show you my empowerment through my Holy Spirit. You will reach neighbors, ethic groups and nations through the new ideas I plant in your mind.

Do not doubt my thoughts that I give you. Man will say they will not work, I say my thoughts will bring victory. Manís way continues to fail: it is not church as usual time. Get out of the four walls, go forth with power and reap this harvest. Make disciple and set them loose. Now is the time for spiritual awakening. Go now use your empowerment and gifting to bring new life.

Do not be concerned about resources, step out by faith and I will give you the resources you need. This is not a time for finding reasons not to do what I called you to do. Now is the time to step out with my empowerment, and follow the vision I have given you.

Do not look to the left or right but focus on me. I will lead you in the right path. Man may not understand; but they do not have to. You have to know that I will never leave or forsake you.

My power is there to glorify me, not your ministry, so I caution you. And I will bring victory in your ministry and in this group.

Remember to glorify me, not the ministry or yourself. I am a jealous God; I will not share my glory. Be faithful. The time is now to step out with my empowerment and pray and seek new idea on how to implement the ministry I have given you.

TMCI is unique in the history of the Church because I made it unique for such a time as this. I have brought what the world would call ďmisfitsĒ together to bring a spiritual awakening to this world.

I have chosen the foolish things to confound the wise. It is not what you know, but who you know that will make a difference in your ministry.

I am empowering you and releasing you tonight to go forth with power and bring the battle to the gates of hell. Victory is at hand. Go forth with my power and victory is yours saith the Lord."

This is a prophetic message: given to Bishop Bob Coulter while preparing for The Missionary Church International Annual Conference which was held 9/08 and used here by permission from him. I believe this applies not just to TMCI but in a larger sense to all of us who want to walk with the Lord His way and have Him do His thing through us so I want to share it with you.
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

www.caringhandsministries.com
Old 10-09-08, 12:45 AM

Is the Lord showing you and your church these same sorts of things or something different?
Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature Matthew 16:15

Come visit us at http://www.caringhandsministries.com

Tags
church, empowerment, evangelism, god, prophecy, repentence, tmci