ILJ BoardsAutomatic registration has been closed. If you would like to become a member here, please email iljboards@yahoo.com  

Go Back   ILJ Boards > Community > Christian Fellowship

Old 05-01-14, 05:20 PM
Administrator

Question prepaid internet services

which is best which is worst why? Is there one that comb9nes w TV service? Thinking of changing services
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

www.caringhandsministries.com
Old 05-02-14, 02:59 PM
Administrator

I didn't even know there existed such a thing.
Old 05-03-14, 05:47 PM
Administrator

StraightTalk, Virgin Mobile, WallMart have it among others. WallMart now has its own brand not just StraightTalk. Works a lot like a prepaid cell phone moneywise.
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

Old 05-04-14, 01:36 PM
Administrator

Did you find anything?
Old 05-05-14, 10:25 AM
Administrator

Still using Virgin Mobile prepaid but looking for opinions and experiences from ppl who have other services. This one drops almost as much as phone company regular service which is infamous. Power co offers a regular net service (not prepaid) but to quote the very frustrated power co rep "we have the worst Internet service anywhere" Till then I did not know anything worse than Windstream existed.

My criteria are portability, affordability, reliability. Portability means something that plugs into USB port that I can use anywhere here: trailer or in van or anywhere else or a mobile wireless hotspot.

Old 05-12-14, 08:08 AM
Administrator

That has to be frustrating.