ILJ BoardsAutomatic registration has been closed. If you would like to become a member here, please email iljboards@yahoo.com  

Go Back   ILJ Boards > Community > Christian Music

Notices

Old 03-14-03, 02:18 PM

Thumbs up Starfield

Here's a group that's on the road (in Canada) now as I write this. They're a group of energetic guys and a gal that minister in words and song to the younger crowd in churches, schools or wherever is arranged. Their web site is www.starfieldonline.com where you can email them and see their itinerary that takes them to the east coast.
Some day my Amsoil Inc. synthetic lubricants (www.lubedealer.com/hiebert) will be in their bus.

Last edited by rudyhiebert; 03-14-03 at 02:18 PM.
Old 04-10-03, 05:22 PM
PrayerWarrior

Post About Me...

My name's Jesse. I am a teenage Online Christian Evangelist (I just helped someone accept Jesus Christ as their LORD & Savior last night!), a Teen Writer, & a Prayer Warrior. I am also a 16 year old male.
Old 04-10-03, 05:55 PM

Default Prayer

Anybody under 55 who prays for folks like those who have needs is awsome. Thank-you Jesus for these young folks that love you and care for others.
Old 04-10-03, 06:33 PM
PrayerWarrior

Thank you for the compliment rudyhiebert.
Old 04-15-03, 08:10 PM

Default hi

I am Sara - age 26. I love Christian music, especially praise and worship!

Moderator of the best (in my very biased) online Christian women's group

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Christian_Moontimes_2/
Old 04-17-03, 03:48 AM

Default Hi

OH, like you want to know ALL about me?????????? Fer shure you do........

Okay, then. I'm from Minnesota.

I'm old (DON'T ask............it's none of yer bizness!!)

I came here because a certain friend, who shall remain nameless at present, pointed out this website from another message board........a COOL message board (gee, can ya'll measure up??.....we'll see

I love to talk to people...............so TALK to me, wouldja?

Oh, and of course, it goes without saying that Jesus is my friend, my love, my all.

Old 04-17-03, 03:55 AM

Default YO!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by PrayerWarrior
My name's Jesse. I am a teenage Online Christian Evangelist (I just helped someone accept Jesus Christ as their LORD & Savior last night!), a Teen Writer, & a Prayer Warrior. I am also a 16 year old male.
Another MN person?

Ahhh, life is good.

So, are you enjoying the weather? I'm a bit north of you (try Lake Superior area), and it's blowing and icing and snowing and being WINTER here tonight..............sheesh!!!!

gotta love it
Old 04-24-03, 01:12 PM
Abre Los Ojos

My name is Jasie. I post mainly in The Christian Fellowship, Women's, and Healthy Living forums...

I love music! In fact, I used to run a print zine & an online radio broadcast... I quit the zine in early 2001 (I had been putting it out for over 3 years) and I ended my broadcast about a year and a half ago.

I'm a complete Tooth & Nail junkie, atleast I used to be, I don't keep up as much as I used to... Going to shows was a weekly thing for me, hob nobbing with the bands, handing out flyers, promoting the local scene.

I'm still into music, though my tastes have broadened a lot in the past 2 or 3 years. I could listen to Elton John or James Taylor in the morning, then move onto Alicia Keys or The Cranberries around lunch, then at dinner I'm listening to Zao or Extol. Not to mention MxPx while in the shower, Blaster The Rocketman while I do housework, and Mike Ness or Hank Williams Sr while working online...

I love music!! Christian & secular alike...

The best Family Friendly Chat on the 'net!
My Live Journal
Jasie Tarae v4.0

Hope is the feeling you have that the feeling you have isn't permanent...

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of things that take our breath away...
Old 04-27-03, 05:12 PM
PrayerWarrior

My name is Jesse, although I prefer to be called Jess. I just became a Christian TODAY (4-27-03). Rejoice with me!! I twas living a lie before today. I was lost but now I am found. HALLELLUJAH! More details later. Stay tuned next week....
Old 04-27-03, 05:57 PM

Default Welcome To The "Kingdom" Jess!

Jesus is alive in you and God's blessings on you for your faith in His death and resurection.
Old 04-27-03, 06:08 PM
PrayerWarrior

Thank you RudyHibert. Welcome to the I Love Jesus forums! If you EVER need prayer, PM me and in my reply, I'll type the prayer I said. God Bless You.
Old 04-27-03, 06:19 PM

Hey Im sam. Im 16 years old, soon to be 17!! saweett!! lol Im a christian and looove going to youth ralleys and conventions and stuff like that! i like listening to music and playing sports, and hanging out with friends!
Old 05-08-03, 09:04 PM
Banned

AAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOO, what's up in this piece maaaaaaaaayyyyynnnnnnn? I know this is 'bout Christian Music and all that, but that is on some 2,000 years ago tip. Y'all ain't feelin' the next level, the NEW , the split yo wig it's TOO NEXT LEVEL that I bring. You can even begin to comprehend the musical stylee that I slang, it's too rich for your blood and it'll make your brain spaz. Y'all can't step to my -osity.

Last edited by Breni Sue; 05-09-03 at 02:29 AM.
Old 05-08-03, 09:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by -osity
AAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOO, what's up in this piece maaaaaaaaayyyyynnnnnnn? I know this is 'bout Christian Music and all that, but that is on some 2,000 years ago tip. Y'all ain't feelin' the next level, the NEW , the split yo wig it's TOO NEXT LEVEL that I bring. You can even begin to comprehend the musical stylee that I slang, it's too rich for your blood and it'll make your brain spaz. Y'all can't step to my -osity.
Duffman likes your ideas, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter. Oh yeah!

Last edited by Breni Sue; 05-09-03 at 02:31 AM.
Old 05-08-03, 09:24 PM

myself i enjoy christian rappers. there's some of them who seem to be former gangsta rappers but now talk about resorting to violence against satan.

satan might be big and satan might be taller/ but he ain't nuttin against my holy revolver/ i aimed at what i saw/ hit him in the jaw/ out came his brains all gushin out raw/ then i proceed/ yes indeed/ to thank God for this victory/ and in congratulations He said "Yo, hit this with me"/ so there we are/ on the heavenly porch/ me and the Man putting a blunt to the torch/ sweeet victory/ freak wit me/ uh huh, yeah.