ILJ BoardsAutomatic registration has been closed. If you would like to become a member here, please email iljboards@yahoo.com  

Go Back   ILJ Boards > Community > Christian Music

Notices

Old 12-13-01, 05:46 PM
itinerant.

Youngstown State? Hey, our basketball team creamed yours at the beginning of the season

And we've won one game since then.... *LOL*

Peace, Love, and Jesus Christ,

Jason

Blessed are the poor... those who mourn... the meek...
those who hunger and thirst for righteousness... the merciful... the pure in heart...
the peacemakers... those those are persecuted because of righteousness...

God bless America?
Old 12-14-01, 05:40 AM
Empress

Yes I am aware our basketball team isn't very good, this is what happens when 6 players are inelligable. (and their trainer can't spell haha)
Old 12-14-01, 11:01 AM
The Great Redneck Hope

For the record, Evansville and Youngstown would be creamed by NCSU.

Old 12-15-01, 03:58 AM

*Tyrant creams flannel with a boston cream pie*
Old 12-15-01, 05:16 AM

Hi,
I am Sarah, AKA Ducky because there are a bagillion Sarah's on this planet (that or Bear but only my best friend calls me that, I know not why...) I'm 19 and in my 2nd year at the University of Victoria (in Victoria, BC CANADA!!!). Pretty much doing sciences (med school pre-reqs) plus Japanese for fun I too have been a camp counsellor, 3 weeks summer of 98, plus some retreats, 10 weeks summer of 2000. Summer of 2001 was spent at the Wax Museum, one of the threads on the College board goes into more detail on that I'm now a "sponsor" for the Sr. High YG at my church. Hmmm... I play piano (but not "for" anything [eg: a band], just for me) I pretend to sing and play bass guitar... actually I gave up on bass guitar a couple years ago after I moved away from home. I ballroom/swing/salsa dance, plus I joined women's karate at UVic this semester which is really fun. Oh and I volunteer with St. John Ambulance (mostly weekends and Mondays). That about sums me up!

Tyrant - That's a waste of perfectly good boston cream pie!!! You should donate your pies to the charity *Starving Students Anonymous* I am their spokesperson and will certainly do all I can to find the pies a home
*Ducky*(:>( )<
AKA Sarah
Old 12-15-01, 01:51 PM
The Great Redneck Hope

You should try some Southern pies. They're a lot better. Or Krispy Kreme doughnuts, from North Carolina
Old 12-15-01, 02:30 PM

Krispy Kreme?
Old 12-15-01, 03:58 PM

Ok, you pay for my flight and make the pies, and I am SO there! About those doughnuts though... exactly how Krispy is the Kreme???
*Ducky*(:>( )<
AKA Sarah
Old 12-15-01, 06:35 PM
itinerant.

Krispy Kreme- beats the schnikes out of Dunkin' Donuts for sure. Probably my favorite name-brand donuts.

Peace, Love, and Jesus Christ,

Jason

Blessed are the poor... those who mourn... the meek...
those who hunger and thirst for righteousness... the merciful... the pure in heart...
the peacemakers... those those are persecuted because of righteousness...

God bless America?
Old 12-15-01, 06:44 PM
Daughter of the King

As a former Dunkin' Donuts employee - I can tell you that Krispy Kreme is the BEST doughnut shop in the world! Only when they are hot though! And - they are putting one in my town - yay!

Its easy to make a mistake here. If God gave it to me, we say, its mine. I can do what I want with it. No. The truth is that it is ours to thank him for and ours to offer back to him, ours to relinquish, ours to lose, ours to let go of if we want to find our true selves, if we want real life, if our hearts are set on glory.

~Elisabeth Elliot
Old 12-15-01, 08:08 PM
hija de Dios

ahhh.....Krispy Kreme *sigh*. mmm.... oh how i love those. best darn doughnuts around. makes living in the south all worth it.
Old 12-16-01, 01:46 AM

Have to say I've never heard of Krispy Kreme... but I'm willing to bet Tim Horton's beats the pants off of Krispy Kreme!!!
*Ducky* (:>( )<
AKA Sarah
Old 12-16-01, 01:52 AM
The Great Redneck Hope

That's Blasphemy!
Old 12-16-01, 02:06 AM

I want a Krispy Kreme doughnut

Someone snail mail me one
Old 12-16-01, 03:32 AM
itt dy

Location: In my own little corner, in my own little chair....

Hi! My name is Neddie. I don't get on here a lot but once in a while. I'm 16/f from Oregon. I'm at a boarding school right now. I play the clarinet, guitar, bass (by ear), and piano (by ear). I also sing. I feel God is calling me to sing for him.

I listen to almost any kind of music. Country, rock, pop, oldies, alternative, contemperary christian, christian rock, southern gospel, and gospel. The only music I don't like is jazz and acid.

Love & Prayers,
Neddie

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll be among the stars