ILJ BoardsAutomatic registration has been closed. If you would like to become a member here, please email iljboards@yahoo.com  

Go Back   ILJ Boards > Community > Christian Music

Notices

Old 12-30-05, 09:22 PM
hija de Dios

hey. i'm karla. wow. shows my last visit was 2 yrs ago. so thinking no one knows me. my taste in music has changed a bit from philmore and ace-t(punk) to emery and falling up. of course i've always had a soft spot for rock. dabble a bit in not so hard metal like demon hunter. still got my old favorites like supertones although they broke up, and dc talk should really get back together. dont do country, can't handle it, unless i'm at Cracker Barrel, ironic how that's my favorite restaurant. umm, oh, yeah was out of school for 2yrs. now back in. feel like a freshman all over again. moved from southeast Tn to m'boro, tn. yeah, big move i know. but goin it alone this time no roommates, just me & my dog. and oh how God provides.okay, that's about it.
Old 12-30-05, 10:03 PM
Administrator

Welcome back. Isn't it amazing hos God provides and doesn't forget even the smallest things.

And Jas it is really good to see u at the bds.
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

www.caringhandsministries.com
Old 12-30-05, 10:24 PM
Administrator

WELCOME BACK!!
Old 01-10-06, 12:49 AM

Talking hello to me

hi im michael, im 22 and trying something new for a change. im trying to meet other christians. im hoping to start a ministry soon and with God's help it will spread like wildfire. pray for me.

i live in florida now after traveling across the west via thumb. its another new thing im trying, so far settling down hasnt been an option but i believe the lord wants me to stay here for a while. i've met a great church family and i hope that i will be allowed to return between trips.

yes, my profile says im a pirate. arrrghh . i perform with cap'n jack and his bucaneer buddies. visit www.bucaneerbuddies.com to learn more.

i look to learn several new vocations; photography, carpentry, leather working, any and every instrument i can, and i want to start singing profesionaly.

anyways, talk to you later
Old 01-10-06, 01:16 AM
Administrator

Hello Michael welcome to the bds. You may want to recheck your link. It doesn't run and no such thing showed up on web search.
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

Old 01-10-06, 05:22 PM

helloooooooooo
I'm Nicole- and i think im the only 14 year old here. Anyways... i live in kuwait! I know that seems a bit odd. Elc is actually the name of the church i go to here (english language congregation). Its an awesome place, and im really blessed to have such a church (especially in the middle east).
I just joined, and i hope i will get to make good friends here

Jesus Christ is the same- yesterday, today and forever. Amen
Old 02-18-06, 09:47 AM

I've introduced myself before, but that is thread that I can remember, my name is Jenny I am eighteen years old, and I live in Bournemouth a town on the south west coast of the United Kingdom. I haven't been posting that regularly yet on these here boards but I hope to get to know you all soon.

The worst time for an aethiest is when he feels grateful and has no one to thank
Old 02-18-06, 03:14 PM
Administrator

Hello Jenny
Keep posting and fellowshipping and sharing Jesus

Old 02-18-06, 03:32 PM
Administrator

HELLO JENNY!!
Old 04-28-06, 04:19 PM

Default Me

I'm Deena, pastor's wife, worship leader and homeschool mother of 3. I'm new, checking the site out...
Old 04-28-06, 04:25 PM
888-NeedHim

Welcome
Old 04-28-06, 08:01 PM
Administrator

Hello Deena welcome to ilj.

You will find profiles of the site leaders at http://www.iljboards.com/showthread.php?t=26683
This may be useful toohttp://www.iljboards.com/faq.php?

Old 04-29-06, 12:18 AM
Administrator

Hey Deena!
Sounds like you are a very busy woman!! Glad to have you here!
God bless!
Old 04-29-06, 02:01 AM
Administrator

btw Deena why confused?

Old 05-14-06, 08:20 PM

well i am back been gone / busy with life. And Life took the drivers seat for a bit there and God took the backseat. Which is not good. It took no net for a few days to see that. So, I am looking and getting back to Fellowship with Christians so I am back.