ILJ BoardsAutomatic registration has been closed. If you would like to become a member here, please email iljboards@yahoo.com  

Go Back   ILJ Boards > Community > Christian Fellowship

Old 09-06-16, 03:18 PM
Administrator

Default "I wish you would just die"

They buried her today.

He said it over and over when she was sick and even when she was not so sick. She tried so hard to change for him. It never worked enough partly because she did not like herself much ether and by the end was at war with most of her family and friends. I don't know when things changed from whatever positive may have brought them together. A little over a year ago she was in a horrific accident, there was talk in her family that the vehicle may have been tampered with. I don't know. Jesus does. She was in a semi-coma. A year ago they withdrew life support except nutrition and hydration expecting that she would be gone in days. She lived until last Wednesday. If you can call that life. I believe she is with Jesus and He loves her and accepts her. She sang for him from the time she was a child and testified of her salvation almost daily both in leading Bible studies and just talking.

Nothing I write here will change anything of course and none of those involved will likely ever read it. I probably wouldn't write it if they would. But two things I want and need to share first our words do have power Proverbs 18:21 says that very plainly "Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." That is not by any means the only place. What we say can be creative and can also form our thought patterns which in turn create our actions. The second thing is even simpler you never know when what you say may be the last thing that you ever say to a person. For your own sake as well as theirs make it something that will not stab your heart when you remember it.
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

www.caringhandsministries.com

Tags
anguish, attitudes, death, death creative wirds, hate, life, love, power, regrets, spoken word, words