ILJ BoardsAutomatic registration has been closed. If you would like to become a member here, please email iljboards@yahoo.com  

Go Back   ILJ Boards > Ministry > Prayer Requests and Praises

Old 12-03-13, 08:52 PM
Administrator

Amen
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

www.caringhandsministries.com
Old 12-08-13, 01:56 PM
ILJ Addict

Jesus I implore thee urgently ask thee to open the eyes of Gwyneth's husband and let him know beyond a shadow of a doubt that what he is doing to his wife is as wrong as wrong can be. Jesus soften this man's heart and attitude towards Gwyneth. Let him see thee in a brand new light. My he want yes Jesus want to come to thee I ask these things in Jesus Name I pray amen.
Do you know Jesus? If you want Jesus in your heart A admit that you're a sinner in need of God. B believe that Jesus died on the Cross and rose for your sins C confess Jesus as the Lord of your life. Pray this prayer Jesus I know that I've sinned against You. I sinned and am responsible for sinning. I believe that You died on the Cross and was raised for my justification. I now confess and receive Him as my personal Savior.
Old 12-13-13, 06:19 PM
ILJ Addict

Jesus I urgently implore thee to help Gwyneth's husband in the way that he treats her. Jesus open this man's eyes to the fact that he needs You in I=his life and also Jesus I ask, more to the point implore thee to open the eyes of his family that thee need the in their lives. Jesus you know things that are not pretty and is breaks your heart to see and hear things that no person should see much less hear. I ask these things Jesus in thy Name I pray amen.
Do you know Jesus? If you want Jesus in your heart A admit that you're a sinner in need of God. B believe that Jesus died on the Cross and rose for your sins C confess Jesus as the Lord of your life. Pray this prayer Jesus I know that I've sinned against You. I sinned and am responsible for sinning. I believe that You died on the Cross and was raised for my justification. I now confess and receive Him as my personal Savior.
Old 12-14-13, 11:15 AM
Administrator

Amen
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

Old 12-28-13, 04:27 PM
ILJ Addict

Jesus once again I urge thee yes I said urge three implore thee to take the crust off of Gwyneth's husband's eyes & the cotton out of his ears so that he may hear the truth about You Jesus and be willing oh so willing to ask thee into his life. Jesus I also urgently yes urgently implore thee to do the same with Gwyneth's in laws who are walking in total darkness . Jesus Please help them to see that ou are such a wonderful loving God. Jesus Take the crust offo f their yes and the cotton out of their ears. I ask this in Jesus Name I pray amen
Old 12-28-13, 04:29 PM
ILJ Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithangel45 View Post
Jesus I implore thee urgently ask thee to open the eyes of Gwyneth's husband and let him know beyond a shadow of a doubt that what he is doing to his wife is as wrong as wrong can be. Jesus soften this man's heart and attitude towards Gwyneth. Let him see thee in a brand new light. My he want yes Jesus want to come to thee I ask these things in Jesus Name I pray amen.
PTL Jesus Answer this prayer Jesus
Old 12-28-13, 09:11 PM
Administrator

Amen

Old 01-03-14, 05:50 PM
ILJ Addict

Jesus precious special loving Jesus , once I again I come to thee on thy throne and ask yes ask A S K ask thee Jesus to help Gwyneth's husband treat her better. Jesus take the crust off of his eyes as far as the east is from the west. Jesus take the cotton out of his ears Jesus when he hears his wife talking about thee, so that may he want yes Jesus want oh so much to know thee and have thee in his life. May he want more like desire oh so much to have thee as his Lord and savior. Jesus I cannot tell YOu how serious this situation is. in Jesus Name I pray amen
Old 01-08-14, 06:48 PM
ILJ Addict

Quote:
Jesus once again I urge thee yes I said urge three implore thee to take the crust off of Gwyneth's husband's eyes & the cotton out of his ears so that he may hear the truth about You Jesus and be willing oh so willing to ask thee into his life. Jesus I also urgently yes urgently implore thee to do the same with Gwyneth's in laws who are walking in total darkness . Jesus Please help them to see that ou are such a wonderful loving God. Jesus Take the crust offo f their yes and the cotton out of their ears. I ask this in Jesus Name I pray amen
Jesus, again once again I plead with thee, I urgently plead with thee, I beseech yes beseech thee to help Gwyneth and More to the point help her husband Jesus. I urgently on so urgently implore, beseech thee yes I said beseech thee and implore thee Jesus to open her husband's eyes take the crust off of them and take the cotton out of his ears and take the hard the oh so thick and very hard crust off of her husband's heart and help him yes help him Jesus to treat Gwyneth better and more to the point help him yes help him to want a relationship with You Jesus. Jesus if You see or hear something or somebody that is Keeping her husband from responding to You block that something Jesus. Loving Jesus I ask these thing in thy Name I pray amen.
Old 01-08-14, 10:42 PM
Administrator

amen

Old 01-16-14, 11:26 AM
ILJ Addict

Jesus precious loving, merciful ever loving Jesus, Once again I ask thee oh so much yes on so much to take the hard or so hard crust off of her husbands eyes, and this stick oh so sticky gooey cotton out of his unhearing ears Jesus, I also yes also implore thee, urgently oh so urgently ask thee to help take the hard oh so hard crust off of her husband's heart. Jesus I also implore You as far as the east is from the west to help her in ln laws and her husband to see thy words and that thy words will change their lives and souls. IN Jesus Name I pray amen.
Old 01-19-14, 08:44 AM
ILJ Addict

Quote:
Jesus precious loving, merciful ever loving Jesus, Once again I ask thee oh so much yes on so much to take the hard or so hard crust off of her husbands eyes, and this stick oh so sticky gooey cotton out of his unhearing ears Jesus, I also yes also implore thee, urgently oh so urgently ask thee to help take the hard oh so hard crust off of her husband's heart. Jesus I also implore You as far as the east is from the west to help her in ln laws and her husband to see thy words and that thy words will change their lives and souls. IN Jesus Name I pray amen.
Jesus, I ask thee once again to help Gwyneth with her needs & give her Your peace yeah Jesus Your peace. Also Jesus help her husband who doesn't from what I have been told give a hoot or a holler about her. He needs You Jesus!!!!! She needs Your peace and Jesus, Her in laws on his side of the family need Your yeah Your peace.
I ask this oh so urgently in Jesus Name I pray amen.
Old 01-25-14, 03:35 PM
ILJ Addict

Jesus take any hardness and caliousness off of Gwyneth's husband's heart. Jesus Also take the same stuff off of his loved ones heart if there is anything there that shan't be there. Jesus Also I plead with the to help give Gwyneth the peace You promised us in John 14:27 as well and giving her husband gentleness, kindness, Self control place a zipper over his lips before he can say anything, that he will be held accountable for on Judgment Day. Take the cotton out of his ears that aren't willing to hear and the crust off of his eyes that aren't willing to see how wonderful You are Jesus,. Let him hear the truth and may is make him free from the iniquities I have read about. IN Jesus Name I pray amen
Old 01-25-14, 06:05 PM
Administrator

Father please help Gweneth see, respond to and encourage anything good and loving that her husband does.

Phlippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Old 06-11-14, 02:45 PM
ILJ Addict

Jesus, I implore thee oh so much to help Gwyneth's husband to treat her the way a woman should be treated/ >I doubt that her is saved Jesus. Lord Jesus, lead him to thy salvation and soften his heart towards his wife. IN Jesus Name I pray amen

Last edited by faithangel45; 06-11-14 at 02:52 PM.