Thread: God's Ways
View Single Post
Old 10-16-11, 10:55 PM
Administrator

Thank you Susan. Yes He will provide and that is the exact point. This ministry is His not ours and He will do with it as He wishes. The thing most likely to end it is we get too big for our britches and start thinking we are the ones who can do it. Then there would be correction and i we would not yield to that I pray there would be a halt to it because ministry that God is not in stinks worse than dead skunks.

Adding in one more thing that Susan especially can appreciate. Had 2 grant apps to do one ours one LAMPS. Grant maker demanded a great deal of info in a very few number o words and one word over and you're out. I had our narrative done, Sat down to do LAMPS and it was just there - to the exact number of words in the first draft. It has been more than 35 yrs since I have needed to write to exact space or wordage and do it rapidly. I used to be good at it but this was not me. It was the Lord. I changed maybe 6 words on rewrite to make it tighter. This all in less than 1/2 hr so He restored the time that the locust had eaten. That of course gives me great hope that the response from grant maker will be positive. Prayers would still be very welcome.
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

www.caringhandsministries.com